Terms and Conditions
Grow Asia Pacific Charitable Trust (referred to as us or we) is a New Zealand Registered Charity (no. CC60969). We operate the website www.growasiapacific.org.nz.
These Terms and Conditions govern each use you make of the donation payment services provided through the website and apply separately to each single donation that you make. By confirming that you wish to make a donation (on our payment service provider, Windcave’s payments page) you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions for that donation.
1. Information from you
- Before we can process a donation you must provide us with your name, address (if ‘Corporate Gift’ is selected) and email address; and details of the credit or debit card, or other payment method that you wish to use to fund the donation.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have provided us with the correct information.
- When you submit your payment details, these details will be transferred to our payment provider, Windcave, and your payment data will be collected and processed securely by them. You should make sure that you are aware of Windcave’s terms and conditions, which are different from our own, to ensure that you are comfortable with how they will process your personal data before you make a donation.
2. Use of personal information
- You acknowledge that where you have provided personal information about another person, you have obtained that person’s consent and authorisation to you collecting, processing, using, sharing, and disclosing that person’s personal information on their behalf.
- Your personal information may be disclosed to the relief appeal you choose to donate to and to third parties who assist us in the maintenance and administration of this site.
3. Communication from Grow Asia Pacific
- From time to time, we will send you communications that we feel are appropriate to the nature of your relationship with us, for example: if you make a donation to a relief appeal, you may receive information about future relief appeals and/or documented stories relating to your chosen relief appeal donation.
- Please feel free to contact us to manage the communication we send.
4. Payments and Donation services
- We use Windcave, a secure third party to handle all payments made via this site.
- We will use your donation towards your chosen relief effort, or at our discretion but within our stated charitable objectives if a relief effort was not specified.
- Once you choose to donate on our website you will be redirected to our payment service providers page, Windcave.
- Once you confirm that you wish to proceed with your donation, your transaction will be processed by Windcave. By confirming that you wish to proceed with your donation you authorize Windcave to request funds from your chosen payment provider.
5. Security of Information
- While we cannot guarantee that all data transmission over the internet is completely secure, we do take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information. Nevertheless, any information you share with us is done so at your own risk.
6. Unauthorised card use
- If you become aware of fraudulent use of your card, or if it is lost or stolen, you must notify your card provider.
7. Refund policy
- We do not provide refunds on donations unless a donation payment was made without your knowledge and/or authorization, in which case we require you to contact us within 14 days and a full refund will be made to you.
- We reserve the right to amend these Donation Payment Terms and Conditions at any time.
You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, or the correction of, any of your personal information held by Grow Asia Pacific Charitable Trust.
If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or Suite-B, 669 Great South Road, Penrose, Auckland.