We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- Contact information
- Billing or purchase information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Verify your identity
- Process your donations accurately and securely
- Respond to your inquiries, feedback, or service related activities
- Communicate with you on matters relevant to your donation, and from time-to-time provide you with information that may be of interest to you
- Provide you with any other services you have requested
- Protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim
- Use the information for any other purposes for which you have given us your permission
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
- The relief appeal you chose to donate to and third parties in order to acknowledge your contribution and maintain the administration of this site and its services
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter sufficient contact or billing information, we’ll be unable to deliver some services, answer your inquiries, or process donations.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com or Suite-B, 669 Great South Road, Penrose, Auckland.